Most frequent questions and answers
Terms & Conditions
- We require 3 hours’ notice hours’ cancellation of a car or you will be liable to full charges.
- We request a minimum of 6 hours’ notice for any online bookings. If you would like to book a car with less than 6 hours’ notice – Please call/email us.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address or mobile you permit us to contact you via email/ text, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or Driver at any time if necessary.
- Our Driver(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Our vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and brighton-airport-taxi.co,uk shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- We and our Driver(s) have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Driver(s), the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- We maintain a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms if required.
- A full list of T&C’s are available if Demanded necessary by us.
We charge set price £45 pounds (saloon or estate car) from Brighton and hove to London Gatwick airport
We charge set price £95 pounds (saloon or estate car) from Brighton and Hove to London Heathrow airport terminal (2,3,4 and 5)
Yes UBER charge (£60 – £70 to London Gatwick airport) and (£125 – £145 from Brighton to London Heathrow airport)please check UBER Link https://www.uber.com/gb/en but we charge fix rate of £45 to london gatwick airport and £95 toLondon Heathrow airport
- The Grand Brighton
- Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Queens Hotel Brighton
- Hotel du Vin Brighton
- Holiday inn Brighton
- New Steine Hotel
- Drakes Hotel Brighton
- The Granville
- The Kings Hotel
- Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront
- Jurys inn Brighton city
- Hotel ibis Brighton City Centre
- The Old Ship Hotel
- Hotel Una
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
- Britannia Study Hotel
- Andorra Guest Accomodation
- The Amsterdam Hotel
- The Charm Brighton
- Hotel Pelirocco
- Blanch House Hotel
- Yha Brighton Hostel
- One Broad Street
- My Brighton Hotel
- West Beach Properties
- Varley Park Hallls Residence
- Motel Schmotel
- The Claremont
- The White House
- The Lanes Hotel
- The Oriental
- Malmaison Brighton
- Strawberry Fields
- St Margaret’s holiday house
- OYO Gulliver’s
- Chatsworth Hotel
- Brighton Harbour Hotel
- Kipps Hostel
- Palms Properties
- White Horse Hotel
- Black Cat Treasure Hunts Treasure Hunt Brighton & Hove Area Black Cat Treasure Hunts is a creative and original company that sets up a variety of treasure hunts all over Sussex, including its number 1 venue: Brighton! Personalised treasure hunts perfect for team building and celebrations can be arranged
- Upside Down House Family Fun & Activities Brighton The UK’s only topsy-turvy attraction, the Upside Down House is a hybrid of street art and experiential entertainment that’s fun for all the family.
- Royal Pavilion Historic House / Palace Brighton The Royal Pavilion, the spectacular seaside palace of the Prince Regent (George IV), transformed by John Nash between 1815 & 1823 into one of the most dazzling & exotic buildings in the British Isles.
- Sea Life Brighton Aquarium Brighton Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to a hands-on rockpool experience.
- Handmade Mysteries Escape Room Brighton A fun immersive experience that challenges you and your friends with a hilarious hour of solving clues to unravel the story of Lady Chastity’s Reserve. Will your team win Chastity’s fabled aphrodisiac wine? Hurry, she doesn’t suffer nitwits gladly.
- Brighton Little Theatre Event Venue Brighton Brighton Little Theatre is a thriving, leading not-for-profit theatre company who stage at least 10 plays a year in our very own little theatre in Brighton, East Sussex.
- Fabrica Private Function Hire Brighton Fabrica is a unique and historic building in the Lanes area of the city and is a few minutes’ walk from seafront hotels and the station.
- Sussex Cricket Sports Ground Hove The 1st Central County Ground in Hove has been the home of Sussex Cricket since 1872, and it remains so today.
- Brighton Palace Pier Pier Brighton Victorian Pier with fairground attractions and Palace of Fun arcade. There are also various food and drink outlets including Palm Court Fish Restaurant, Victoria’s Bar and Horatio’s Bar
- Lucky Voice Nightlife Brighton Spread across four floors, the venue boasts seven private karaoke pods ranging in capacity from 4-18 happy singers. Each room includes a state of the art touch screen interface that gives access to 10,000+ songs, a fun prop box for dressing up and a…
- Ghost Walk of The Lanes The Ghost Walk of the lanes is a 75 minute tour around brighton’s oldest quarter visiting nine haunted locations.
- Volk’s Electric Railway Tours The world’s oldest working electric railway; build in 1883 and running for one and a quarter miles along the top of the beach from the Aquarium station…
- Jack the Ripper Walk of Terror Event Venue Jack the Rippers Walk of Terror is Brighton’s most terrifying attraction. Tremendous attention to detail has this made this attraction uniquely authentic, realistic and incredibly eerie.
- Brighton Dome Event Venue Brighton The south coast’s premier multi-arts venue and conference venue at the cultural heart of Brighton’s Royal Pavilion Estate.
- Drusillas Park Animal Collection / Zoo Alfriston Widely known as the best small zoo in Europe, Drusillas Park offers a fun-tastic day out that includes hundreds of exotic animals, from monkeys and meerkats to penguins and pandas.
- Brighton Food Tours Food Experience Brighton & Hove Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking tour of Brighton for both visitors and locals. Discover the taste of real independent Brighton beyond just the pier, pavilion and the pebble beach.
- The Painting Pottery Cafe Craft Workshop Brighton The Painting Pottery Cafe gives you the opportunity to spend an hour or two sharing quality time with children, family or friends in a fun creative environment.
- FlashBack Old Style Photos Special Interest Madeira Drive, Brighton FlashBack Old Style Photos. Within a matter of minutes you and your family or friends are Flashed Back In Time to bygone Eras. Our Wardrobe includes a wide variety of Eras and Themes for you to choose.
- The Brighton Zip Food Court Vegetarian Friendly Brighton The Brighton Zip is a thrill ride running along the Brighton Seafront! Will you dare to take the challenge and be able to say… I CONQUERED THE BRIGHTON ZIP!
- Brighton Centre Concert Hall Brighton The Brighton Centre is the largest purpose built events venue on the South Coast.
- So Sussex Activity Organiser So Sussex is an innovative family run company based at Spithurst Hub in the beautiful Sussex countryside. We offer a range of outdoor activities, events, team challenges and festivals for families, schools, companies and visitors to the area.
- British Airways i360 Tower Brighton Take a voyage to the skies and see Sussex as you have never seen it before. Glide up slowly to 450 feet high to enjoy breath-taking 360 degree views of up to 26 miles from the world’s first vertical cable car, designed by the London Eye architects.
- Brighton City Walks Walking Tour BrightonBrighton’s only 90 minutes “traditional” city walking tour. Singles, couples, groups of all sizes welcome. Specialising in overseas school groups and offering the lowest rates in Brighton.
- Court Garden Vineyard Ditchling Court Garden is an internationally award winning vineyard just on the northern edge of the village of Ditchling.
- Cycle Brighton Cycle/Vehicle Hire Brighton & Hove Cycle Brighton – Cycle Hire and Tours – Hove Looking to hire bikes including e-bikes, mountain bikes and road bikes. Let us help you make the most of your visit – see more of the city, the coastline and the South Downs by bike.. Based adjacent to…
- Brighton Open Market Covered Market/Market Hall Brighton The recently redeveloped Open Market is home to over 50 of Brighton’s most talented and knowledgeable local producers and creators.
- Booth Museum of Natural History Museum Brighton This fascinating museum houses exhibits that include hundreds of British birds displayed in recreated natural settings, insects from butterflies to beetles, a killer whale skeleton and dinosaur bones
- Albourne Estate Vineyard Albourne We are a boutique producer of exciting and distinctive single estate English white and sparkling wines, located on the edge of the South Downs near Brighton. Already highly regarded, our debut range of white wines has won multiple awards.
- Electric Bikes Sussex Cycle/Vehicle Hire Brighton Electric Bikes Sussex, the only specialist eBike shop in Brighton & Hove. Visit us in Brighton Marina to discover what all the excitement is about. Try, hire, buy or lease an eBike today. Modern eBikes of all types, at competitive prices
- Ross Boat Trips Fishing Brighton Bookings for individuals & groups of up to 60 people per boat. (Rossann 63. Voyager 50, Thresther 29, Explorer 12. Pier trips, party trips & mackerel fishing trips (rod & bait hire available). Trips depart from West Jetty at Brighton Marina.
- Brighton Toy and Model Museum Conference Venues Brighton Welcome to Brighton Toy and Model Museum – founded in 1991, it is a truly extraordinary attraction full of childhood dreams and memories.
- Curious About Brighton Treasure Hunt Brighton Have fun discovering Brighton with two self-guided, heritage walks with an optional treasure hunt. Buy or instantly download & get curious!
- Yellowave Beach Sports Venue Sea Front Attraction Leisure & Activity Centres Brighton Britain’s first beach sports centre & Brighton’s only sandy beach. We offer beach sports’ activities to all ages & abilities including: beach volleyball, beach soccer, footvolley, beach rugby & ultimate frisbee. Clubhouse room to hire.
- Phileas Foggs World of Adventures Event Venue BRIGHTON Voted Sussex Tourist Attraction of the Year 2019, it has been described as a similar type of experience to the Crystal Maze, beat the clock and complete as many skill, mental and mystery games in your team before the time runs out.
- Theatre Royal Brighton Theatre Brighton Theatre Royal Brighton presents a sensational programme of West End drama, musicals, comedy and a spectacular annual Christmas Show.
- Brighton Racecourse Sports Ground Brighton Brighton Racecourse is the fun and friendly seaside racecourse overlooking Brighton and Hove, the South Downs and the English Channel, staging race meetings between April and October.
- Brighton Marina Marina / Harbour Brighton Brighton Marina is the largest marina in the UK and has plenty to do for all ages, within its picturesque waterfront surroundings. With an 8 screen cinema, 26- lane recently refurbished bowling alley, glow in the dark golf and casino, there’s never…
- LaserZone Adventure Park / Playground Brighton LaserZone – Ideal for players of all ages; birthday parties, family fun, corporate entertainment, youth groups and much more.
- Komedia Event Venue Brighton Based in the heart of the North Laine, the Komedia has an exciting all-year programme of theatre, comedy, cabaret, kids and music plus great bars and food, Komedia offers a unique mix of dining & live entertainment.
- HeliFly (UK) Ltd Sightseeing Shoreham By Sea Helifly operate a number of helicopter tours from nearby Shoreham Airport throughout the year. As well as city tours Helifly also run trips to stunning country houses for elegant luncheons or afternoon teas.
- Brighton Scenic Sightseeing Shoreham Airport, Shoreham By Sea Scenic Flying provides sightseeing tours across the beautiful Sussex countryside enabling passengers to see famous sites and landmarks like never before.
- Only in Brighton Walking Tour Brighton Only in Brighton is a vivid, fact-filled and humorous 90-minute guided walk that takes a sideways look at what makes Brighton a place like no other. For the visitor, it is an insider’s introduction; for the hardened Brightonian, a revelation!
- Grosvenor Casino Brighton Seafront Special Interest Brighton Grosvenor Casino Brighton Seafront – so much more than just a casino! We are the hottest entertainments and gaming venue in town and the ultimate night out.
- Brighton and Hove Pride The UK’s Biggest LGBTQ Pride FestivalPride in the Park festival on Preston Park is a glittering and truly inclusive community celebration that delivers an unforgettable day of Pride. A unique community fundraising event, the Brighton Pride Festival has enjoyed amazing performances from international stars.
- Brighton Bike Tours – Jolly Explorer Sightseeing Our top 20 best daytime hen do activities in Brighton include archery tag, body painting, a mobile spa, chocolate making, abseiling, making your own fragrance, dancing, high-tea, water sports, go karting, clay pigeon shooting, getting your hair done, making your own lipstick, dodgeball, life drawing, ten pin bowling, getting shot, yoga, a grand bike tour and pizza making. New Road, Brighton
- Brighton Museum & Art Gallery Museum Brighton Brighton Museum has dynamic and innovative galleries – including fashion and style, 20th century art and design, and world art. There is a continuing programme of temporary exhibitions. Also a café, museum shop and education facilities.
- The American Express Community Stadium Sports Ground Falmer Brighton Welcome to Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. Based at the American Express Community Stadium you can visit on a match-day or on a non-match day where you can discover more on a stadium tour or visit our superstore.
- Brighton Food Tours Walking Tour Brighton & Hove Experience a different flavour of our quirky and spirited city on this foodie walking tour of Brighton for both visitors and locals. Discover the taste of real independent Brighton beyond just the pier, pavilion and the pebble beach.
- GLOBALLS Quirky Brighton Marina, Brighton Crazy Golf has just got even more crazy……GLOBALLS creates a magical scene with Dinosaur & New Tropicana course. These fun and uniquely imaginative courses are a winner for adults & children
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery Museum Hove Hove Museum is one of the most family friendly and accessible museums in the south east. It also houses one of the finest craft collections in the country.
- Rendezvous Casino Casino Brighton BRIGHTON’S BEST ENTERTAINMENT VENUE Everything you could possibly want for a great night out Perfectly located on the seafront within the buzzing Brighton Marina, the Casino offers all your favourite casino games in a friendly atmosphere.
Come and see for yourself. Have a seat at one of our tables or try your luck on the Slots, sip a cocktail at our stylish Main Bar or tuck into a juicy steak at our Waterside Restaurant.
- GlyndebourneGlyndebourne is an English country house, the site of an opera house that, since 1934, has been the venue for the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera. The house, located near Lewes in East Sussex, England, is thought to be about six hundred years old and listed at grade II.
- EAST SUSSEX NATIONAL Travellers Choice Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National, Discover a contemporary 4 stra hotel with 104 bedrooms plus a state of the art health club, awarad winning spa and two championship golf courses.
- SALTDEAN LIDO Saltdean Lido at Saldean Park Road in the city of Brighton and Hove. is an Art Deco lido designed by architect R.W.H Jones. Origginally Listed at Grade II by English Heritage for ats architectural and Historical importance.
Lawful basis for processing
Data collected when you contact us Comments
When you submit a comment through a “enquiry form” on our site we collect your name, e-mail address, and comment. We may choose to publish your name and comment on our site. Comments are submitted to the anti-spam service in order to detect and block spam. You can delete a comment by contacting us with your request. Lawful basis for processing: Consent given by data subject Why? You have given your consent by checking the box on the ‘Leave a comment’ form Lawful basis for processing: Compliance with a legal obligation Why? To comply with the GDPR obligation to implement appropriate technical measures to protect data Lawful basis for processing: Compliance with a legal obligation Why? To comply with the GDPR obligation to implement appropriate technical measures to protect data
Twitter profile widget
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you need any information or assistance